SARCA Anchors & Bowsprits
SUPER SARCA (Sand and Rock Combination Anchor)
SARCA anchors are designed and manufactured in Australia using top-quality 316 stainless steel or mild steel which has been hot-dip galvanized. The patented design is unique and revolutionary, offering superb holding power on a variety of bottom types including mud, sand, gravel and rock. This eliminates the need to carry two or more anchors to do the same job! SARCA’s unique design makes it both safer and easier to use. The penetrating ability and holding power of the SARCA must be experienced to be believed.
Easy to use on all bottom types:
Mud or sand
Position the boat directly above the SUPER SARCA and apply light and stead pressure. The SUPER SARCA’s special slots allow a break in suction which, coupled with a long shank, means the SARCA is easy to free.
Rock or Reef
Simply motor directly above and pull all the slack rope in. Then release approximately ½ metre of rope and tie off. Motor your boat forward over the anchor. This lifts the shank resulting in a very high recovering rate. The moment the anchor releases, the stainless steel D-shackle slides to the front of the anchors’ shank and resets. Visit Sarca Anchors Website. View the documentary video about the revolutionary SUPER SARCA anchor, explaining how SUPER SARCA beats the competition and the design that makes SUPER SARCA work in mud, sand, gravel and rock conditions.
- Hoop on the rear of the anchor ensures that the SARCA rolls over in most situations. This allows the toe to be in its best possible position to penetrate the ocean floor and reducing dragging as the fluke digs in.
- No more chain tangled around and between the flukes preventing the anchor from taking hold. SUPER SARCA’s unique tangle-resistant design improves anchor efficiency and safety.
- Unique design also creates a pumping action which sinks the anchor deeper. Teamed with the SUPER SARCA’s 360° pivoting action, this makes the SARCA resistant to wind and tide changes
- Incorporates an automatic reset trip release that offers you the highest rate of recovery from rocks. When anchoring in and around bommies, reef or coral the SUPER SARCA has less chance of getting stuck and will create less damage to the environment
- Light in weight, easy to handle and contains no lead in the design to contaminate the marine environment
- Certified as high holding power anchors by the Victorian Marine Board and MSA witnessed by Lloyd’s of London to comply with the USL code. A testament to their efficiency sand holding power.
- Available in top-quality 316 stainless steel or hot-dip galvanized mild steel.
The SARCA EXCEL is a certified Super High Holding Power Anchor.
It has a cast filled ballast to ensure self-righting.
It’s new design of 70 percent convex, 30 percent concave and part of this concave being the cutting edge ensuring penetration into seafloor.
A must have anchor for both small & large vessels particularly, when safety is concerned, such as anchoring in rough weather, overnight or extended voyages.
Excel is not a plough anchor there are no plough sheers, in their place is what are called single plain concave flukes, this being the greater part of its concave arrangement, rather than plough the substrate this new fluke arrangement is designed to compress, then directs the material-substrate over the rear of the Excel forcing itself deeper as more load is applied.
As a world first, the steel Excel version has a stainless steel cutting toe in combination with a steel fluke, this toe is not unlike the original SUPER SARCA toe in its shape, turned down giving instant penetration, it can be sharpened for weed or hard substrate types, being of stainless the cutting edges do not rust, all of the above makes the SACRA EXCEL possibly the deepest diving anchor on the market allowing incredible performance in heavy weed and many sea bed types, check the independent holding power results of Robertson’s anchor testing Authorities.
SARCA EXCEL COLLAPSABLE ALLOY ANCHOR
The SARCA EXCEL collapsible anchor offers the same excellent holding power of the SARCA EXCEL with the convenience of an easily storable anchor that is light to handle.
A must for an easily storable second anchor or a mooring stern anchor.
SARCA FLIP LINK
When your anchor presents itself onto your bow roller upside down it can be a real problem. This can damage your boats structure and jam in an unwanted position.
The Flip Link as shown is easily installed between your windless or electric winch and anchor. The Flip Link is simple and easy to install, if your anchor is upside down then the Flip Link will in most cases automatically right this problem before the anchor enters your bow roller.
The range of Flip Links, for use on chain from 6mm to 16mm have been built with high quality steel and then tested to destruction.